They Were right all This time

I should listen to them.I should listen to my head.Not to.But i won't listen.How stupid i am loving a guy who doens't even care about peoples heart?The one who doens't love me back.I should have known.But i'm stupid enough covered your wrongs.I should have known that i can't trust you.I should have known that i should not give you a second chance.

You're happy now?For making it twice?Aren't you feel ashamed for what you have done to me and other girls?Aren't you?I am sick of you playboy.I'm tired of your lies.Stop making fool out of me.Stop giving hopes to the other girls.Stop pretending being not who you are.When are you going to change your attitude sir?When??You broke my heart once..isn't that enough to you???Such a player.I don't want to see your face,your voice or even your names.You make me do this.You make me hate you more than before.

So..after this..no more chances.Okay?Let me be free from your prison.I don't want to be locked into your filthy heart.

Comments

Popular Posts